Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Memorable Day in My Life

Categories:

A Memorable Day in My LifeWhen a man takes birth, grows, gets young, at last gets old. In his life, he sees, enjoys and encounters with many events and many personalities. Among them, some events become memorable in his life; which can't be forgotten. Like that, when I was 14 years old, an event happened with me has been fresh in my mind.

I passed class seven at the age of 12 from a government school. Then I went to Ghorahi and got admitted in a secondary school. After a few days, we had a cultural programme prganized by the students of the school. We invited all the teachers and school management committee members to watch the programme. All of them arrived there on time. There were eighteen events of our programme. Most of them were singing songs, dances, dramas and music.

I also called to announce the programme. As we started our programme, it started raining heavely. The stage of the programme was safe because it was covered with a tent. Nearly 1500 students were watching the programme. We thought that our programme had to be postponed and I told it to the audience. The audience told us not to postpone it. All of them got wet completely while they were watching the programme. I was highly satisfied with programme because it was really impressive for all. I realized that most of the audience got spellbound by watching folk dances and listening to folk songs. The programme wa memorable for me because it was the first programme which we wtudents managed and handled first in my life.

The programme also taught me a lesson; folk dances and fold songs are really impressive and entertaining because they can touch the hearts and impulse of the people. Such programme can save our culture and civilization if we preserve them properly.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "A Memorable Day in My Life"

Post a Comment